Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T.Y. Bcom directly after HSC.

Default its possible!!

guys i too was running for this direct tybcom thing but in vain i got rejection from everywher stating der used to b such thing nw its not...but it still exists...yes ive taken direct admission for tybcom thru Periyar University...its fully govt & UGC recognised...its given B+ by NAAC...its fully govt controlled uni..and is a member of All India Universities(AIU)..n i dun think u need nethin beyond this...u will hav to pay all 3yrs fees i.e Rs25,000. i.e Rs8300 per yr....books material all dey will provide...exams r conducted in june end july or aug 1st week...ive got d materials too...u cn pay installments too..i.e Rs8300....for 4months or so...but u need to b above 18yrs of age & 2yrs of gap from HSC to take direct tybcom admission...cheers!! Call me for further enquiries Aaron 9833357188 12pm - 1am :-)

admission for may are open only for the next 5days for direct TY..next semester will b in d month of december..cheers!!
    Last edited by aaronsoft; 09-03-10 at 12:28 PM.

Hi,

oh is tht so ? strange !!! . i still c the advertisements in the news paper for direct ty of xyz graduation .... n e ways check your news paper everyday... you will find atleast 1 advertisement of such class in classifide section..
    All The Best
    Megha.

Default urgent

HI THANKS A LOT FOR INFO

BUT I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION AND IT IS VERY URGENT

I was told that BCA can also be done

Total fees is 30,000/-

Direct 3 yr admission
    and guranted passing by paying extra (OPTIONAL)
    IS IT GENUINE
    is IT ASSURED PASSING
    DID YOU GET YOUR CERTIFICATE
    PLZ LET ME KNOW SOON
    WAITING YOUR REPLY EARLIEST as i'll will have to take admisssion by 31st march 2008

regards
    Last edited by Megha; 15-05-09 at 03:31 PM.

Hello everyone! I tried calling up all the places mentioned in the thread but none of the numbers seem to be working. I'm in a desperate situation for the same and would really appreciate if anyone could help me out of this.

Will give any exams for a degree certificate of any university but SHOULD be genuine!

stuck up is offline Respected Members Respected MemberLoyal Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaditya View Post
    hello friends,

I have a question about doing T.Y. Bcom directly after HSC with a 4 years gap.
    I passed HSC (commerce stream) thru NIOS (National Institute of Open School) in 2002. I discontinued studies after that. But, Now I wish to complete my Graduation (final year directly) and go further for MBA.

Please educate me on the available possibilities.

Thanks a lot,

Aaditya
    i gave my ty dis yr for u guys who wish to give ty after hsc can try in indira gandhi open university which is at goregoan only 1 condition applies u should have a gap for 3 yrs after 12th
    Last edited by stuck up; 27-08-08 at 12:29 AM.

Default T Y B Com

Hi,

I have completed by Diploma in Pharmacy in 2004 and now I also want complete by Graduation please if you can let me know is there any way that I can directly appear TY B.com and finish my Graduation.

Hi,

Why dont you inquire at the indira gandhi open university as said by stuck up in the previous comment ...
    All The Best
    Megha.

Default T Y B Com

Hi Megha,

Thanks a lot for your quick response please if you can provide me more details about this indira gandhi open university would be very greatful to you. As said by stuckup its in gurgoan I stay in Pune if you have some number or site where I can check the details would be very helpful.

Please if you can guide me through...

Thanks,

stuck up is offline Respected Members Respected MemberLoyal Member

bro its not gurgoan its goregoan which is in mumbai anyways visit their website at http://www.ignou.ac.in/

Default T Y B Com

Hi Stuckup,

Oh!! I read it wrong, thanks for your response.

But I have already visited that site and I did not find the direct ty anywhere.

Do you have any number where I can talk or do I have to visit some where.

Are there any students who have done such things and have got the certificate??

Thanks for your assistance